What Amazon Sign Up is all about. Amazon is a cloud computing giant and the largest e-commerce company in America, founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. Creating this website was initially for selling books. But Bezos had a vision for the company’s growth and dominance in the World of e-commerce. He had an insight into Amazon becoming “everything stores”. Today, Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites in the world. Virtually anything you can think of is being sold there. From books to electronics, furniture, clothing, anything at all. Users can access the Amazon sign up process if they want to become an Amazon member.
If you’re just a visitor on the site, probably visit the platform to just to check out a few items. Without the intention of buying or selling, then there’s no need to register an account or take the Amazon sign up step. On the other hand, if you wish to buy or sell an item, create a profile. Make a Wishlist or get personalized recommendations. You will have to open an account. To make it easier for starters who wish to open an account, or access the Amazon sign up process. We shall be running you through the process of creating an account on Amazon, it should take just a few minutes.
How to Sign Up For An Amazon Account
- Log on to the site at on your device. You will see a menu marked “your account” in the upper right corner of the site. A drop-down menu appears when you hover around it. Click on the “start here” link to begin the Amazon registration process.
- Enter your personal information: In the spaces provided, you will be asked to fill in your name, email address and password of your choice. Space will also be provided for your phone number but this is optional as Amazon will not call you just for security reasons.
- Congratulations: If you followed this step correctly. Click “create account” and it will automatically redirect you to the Amazon’s welcome page.
Amazon Credit Card – Add Your Credit Card to Amazon – Amazon Chase Credit Card
As soon as you’ve created your account, you may want to decide on your preferred method of payment.
- Click on “your account”, it is located at the top right hand of the screen.
- Under “payment methods” menu, select “Add a credit card”
- And enter the necessary information for the kind of card you plan to use, including your billing address.
Once you’ve done this without any error. You can confirm the information you entered is correct by going to “manage your payment method”. Your Amazon credit card should appear there.
Personalize Your Amazon Profile – Users Amazon Profile
Go to your “Amazon account”, under the “personalization” subheading, click on “your public profile”. Here, you will be prompt to enter the details you wish to make public on your Amazon public profile. (name, location, birthday anniversary, website, photo). When you are through, click on the “I have read the Terms and Conditions” box. It will ask you to enter more additional information about yourself. Press “finish” and your account will be complete.