Get a new android device is so amazing and enjoying. After setting up an android device, before users would make used of the device. There is one thing the user must do or have to do. The users must first sign in a Google account before they can make use of any of the Google android play store. Making it the only why the users can get any application from the Google play store. Also, users can updated any app on them android device. Any users who want add a Google account to their android device is very easy. Users adding a Google account, all information which has been associated with that account will automatically sync up with the android device.
Users should make sure to always sign in their master Google account before signing in other Google account. Any first Google account a user sign in to any android device will sync with the android device. Then users can later sign in other Google account on their device. Well on this article we would be teaching you on how you can add your Google account to your phone.
How to Add a Google Account to Their Android Device
It is very easy to add an account on your android device you know the right thing to do. Not every user does know to add a Google account to their mobile phone. Well below, we would be listing the step on how to add your Google account to your phone;
- On your mobile phone, navigate and launch the setting app.
- Click on the account icon. Or if you can’t find “account” click on the Users and Accounts.
- Navigate down, and select on the Add account icon.
- Then click on the type on the account you which to add.
- Now you will need to add your Google Gmail account, and your Google password.
- Then click on the login button to add your Google account.
Well, users can also continue reading the article to know more on how to remove a Google account from their phone.
How to Remove Your Google Account from Your Device
Users removing a Google account from their phone, it automatically deletes everything associated with that Google account from your phone. When I mean everything associated with the Google account, it includes email, contacts and setting. Well, follow the below listing steps to remove your Google account from your android device;
- Same why you visit the setting app on your phone when you want to add your Google account. It applies to how you want to remove your Google account.
- Now click on the account icon.
- Then click on the account you want to remove from your device.
- Then you will need to enter your phone password, pin, and pattern or add finger print, if there is any.
After taking all the above steps for how to remove your Google account from your phone you have successfully remove your Google account from your Android device.