The American Express Cards is Issued to users in the United State by Americanexpress.com. With just only 5X points today, you can go more further tomorrow, when you apply for American Express Platinum Card. It offers new cardholders with a membership welcome bonus to earn 75,000 rewards points after spending anyone of the U.S Gas stations and supermarkets. You can make use of your American Express Card to make payment for Airline and Hotel reservation, purchase items on card accepted store within the United States.
Amex Platinum Benefits
The American Express Platinum Card comes with lots of Benefits, rewards point you can take full advantage with your card.
- Every corporate and consumer of the Platinum card member get Airline free Credit worth $200 toward Incidental air travel fees for the year. But the Card member must fly with a qualified airline, you can choose an airline of your choice from www.americanexpress.com/airlinechoice.
- Card member get 5X membership Air and Hotel rewards points when they travel and make purchase or hotel bookings on ametravel.com.
- Earn 100,000 membership rewards points for you have enrolled for Membership rewards program. Then your credit account gets credited with 100,000 membership rewards points for all your purchase worth $5,000 with a period of six (6) months.
- Card member earn 10X membership rewards on eligible purchase at any Gas station and supermarkets within the United States.
CHECK IT OUT >>> First Access Visa Credit Card
American Express Platinum Card Rates & Fees
Before you apply to become a card member of Amex Platinum card, you need to know about the rates (Interest Rates & Charges) and fess that’s comes with the card.
- Annual charges rate is based on your creditworthiness of 15.99% to 22.99%, it all depends on the time your account was opened.
- Annual cash advance charges rat is 25.24%, it based on the prime rate of the market.
- Late annual fee payment and your payment was returned by your bank, the charges rate is 29.24%.
- You can avoid paying interest, when you pay your charges fee before the due date of 25 days, for each billing period.
- Card member will pay for an annual membership charges fee of $550.
- $0 or 0% fee charges for foreign transaction.
- You can choose a payment for cash advance charges fee either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater.
- Penalty charges fee for late payment is up to $40.
- Penalty for all returned payment charges fee is up to $40.
To apply for and American Express Platinum Card you do need an Excellent or Good Credit score, the application process works in three (3) ways; Provide Info, Submit Application, and Get Decision.
How to Apply for American Express Platinum Card
When you apply for Amex Platinum Card and earn 75,000 worth of $5,000 membership rewards point when you make a purchase with your new card within the first six (6) months of card membership. Apply now online for American Express Platinum Card, and get a quick response within 30 seconds. How fast is it; let see.
To Apply for Amex Platinum Card:
- Go to Americanexpress.com Platinum Credit Card “Page“.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your Full Name.
- Input the Name you want to display on your Amex Platinum Card.
- Provide your Email Address.
- Date of Birth.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number.
- Provide your Home Address.
- Then enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Provide your Total Annual Income, and No-Taxable Annual Income.
- Select your Income Source from the option below.
- The click on the “Continue to Term” button.
On the next page, you will have to follow the on-screen prompt instruction, then click on the “Submit” button to submit your application. Then a wait for little time of 60 seconds to get a response. Note after approval for your American Express Credit Card, you will need to pay an annual fee charges of $550, but not instantly.