Well, a PayPal user can send money to a user who doesn’t have a PayPal account. PayPal allow users to send any money to an email address. However, even if the email address hasn’t been registered for an account on the PayPal platform. It’s not only a user who has signed up for a PayPal account, who is eligible for receiving payment from a PayPal user. What PayPal does for those users, who a PayPal user sent money? The user will be notified that a sum of money was just sent to them. That they need to create a PayPal account before they can receive the money which was sent to their email address.
Can I Send Money to a User Who Doesn’t Have a PayPal Account
Yes it is possible to send money to any user who has no PayPal account. However, even send money to a user who doesn’t know about the PayPal online payment system. Follow the below steps on;
How to Create or Sign Up for a PayPal Account
Signing up for a PayPal account is very easy and fast depend on the type of PayPal account you want to open. Well, PayPal does offer any user the ability to create an account for both personal and business purpose. Follow the below step to create your PayPal account;
- Visit the PayPal platform “PayPal Homepage”.
- Click on the “Sign Up” icon, and it will direct you to the PayPal Sign up Page.
- For personal account users does only need to enter their first and last name.
- Also, an email addresses and a password. Create a password which would help secure your account.
- The click on the “Continue or Next” icon.
While for PayPal Business Account
- For business purpose, provide a legal first and last name.
- Your business name.
- Business mobile phone number.
- Provide your business address line 1 and 2.
- Provide your location, your postal code.
- Select your primary currency
- The click on the “Agree” icon.
User should make sure, when creating a PayPal business account, they should provide legal information. It will help keep you safe and help improve PayPal teams of Policy.