What Does The Word Create Gmail Account Mean As Said By Google?
Of all the services provided by Google, Gmail happens to be the most fundamental of them all. Why is this so? This is because of no matter which Google service you use, be it YouTube, Google Drive, Maps, Chrome, Google +, any service, etc. You will need your Gmail address to have access to any of them. When you register for a Gmail account or create a Gmail account today, you get a robust 15GB storage space. Which should be more than enough for all your emails.
Without having to worry about deleting older messages for newer ones due to insufficient space. When it comes to filtering your spam, Gmail’s spam protection system helps you manage your spam and junk. So, you have little or no worries trying to separate junk files from your legit messages.
How to Create Gmail Account – Gmail New Account Sign Up
Creating a new Gmail is very easy and straight forward. Following the simple steps, your new Gmail account should be up and ready in no time. Regardless of the device you use to create a Gmail account, and below is a step to take when you want to Create Gmail Account;
- Go to the Google account site at .
- Enter your first name, last name and your preferred username in the spaces provided. If you enter a username that has already been picked by another user. Google will suggest two or three usernames for you to pick from in other to create your Gmail account or you may as well enter another username if you wish.
- Enter your password. The password you want to use should have a mix of numbers and letters (and symbols, if you must). You are to enter your password twice for confirmation. After you are done with these, click on “next”.
- The next page requires you to verify your phone number, this is optional, you may decide to skip it if you wish.
Continue With Your Create Gmail Account Process
- Enter your phone number and an alternative email address for your account verification. This information is used to recover your email address in cases of a forgotten password and to protect your privacy.
- Now enter your birth date and gender in the spaces provided. Click “next” when you are through here.