What You Need to Know About How to Create Google Account: If you are looking for information about anything at all, one of the best places you can start your search on the web is. Google is well known for providing a variety of results for virtually anything searched on the site or app. By employing special algorithms to generate results to a particular word or sentence searched.
What is Google And How Does Google Work
Many people may ask how Google works, Google offers services that involves internet usage. Usage such as email, advertising, cloud storage, and many others. Due to the multiple services Google offers, they are subsidiary companies in many countries. It was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin on the 4th of September, 1998 in Menlo Park, California, USA. If you own a device today (especially Android devices). I believe you’ll agree with me that’s there’s very little you can achieve on your device without having a google account.
How to Create Google Account – Set Up Your New Google Account
Create a new Google account, owning ais the key to accessing all of Google’s products and services, the bulk of them which are free. Gmail account sign up, signing up on Google is a quick process. But you’ll need to be grant permission to access some certain information. Follow this guide to know how to create a new Google account;
- Open any Google-related webpage: This maybe Gmail, Google Drive, Google + and more. Click the red sign up button, this will take you to the create a new account or Google sign up page. It displays to users, depending on the Google service you are using.
- Enter your preferred username: Your username is going to be your Gmail username. If your username is not available or has been chosen by another user. You will see a list of suggested usernames to pick from or you can try a different username.
- Enter your password: you will need to enter your password twice for authentication.
- Fill out the rest of the required information: Your first name, last name, your birthday for age verification, gender, phone number (recommended but optional) and the country you reside in.
- Complete the captcha: This is to ensure that you’re a human being and not a robot. If you don’t get the captcha, click refresh to choose another set that you can identify.
- Agree to the policy statement: you may want to take time to read about Google’s term and Google policy so that you have an idea of what Google can and can’t do with your information.
Why Google is Important – Google Features
I think it’s safe to say everyone who can read and write should be able to use Google. If not for anything, but to search for something, someone, anything! The Google search engine is the most common feature of Google. But there are so many other Google features and Google-related apps. That we tend to find useful one way or the other as long as we operate an internet-connected device. Google is one of the big four technologies of our generation alongside, , and . One of the many reasons is the facts that most of the very important apps are owned by Google. Take a look at few of Google-related apps;
Google Products – Google Software – List of All Google Apps
- New .
- The .
From all these, we can honestly attest to the great importance of Google since the advent of technology in our generation. Making it very easy for users to find any way around internet activities ranging from education, information or Entertainment. The accolades given to the Google brothers is truly well-deserved for their amazing contribution to technology.