There are lots of PayPal users who have had issue when they want provide document to remove limitation from their account. Not every one of PayPal users does know the right document to provide to remove limitation on their account. For any PayPal users which their account has been limited, PayPal got a specific document which you will have to provide. It will help them verify you or your account and your business. Many users do sign up for PayPal account for businesses purpose. Do not panic, this document are same document your make use on your daily live. These documents are your address, identity, your recent name change, and your business document. You can read further to get full details about these documents. Users should know this before they do make the step of sending PayPal any documents;
- It must be legible.
- It must have or shows all four corners or edge of the page.
- The information on the page must not be blacked out or blocked.
- Lastly, this is essential, the document to want to provide to remove your PayPal account limitation but match with documents on your PayPal account.
Document to Provide for Proof of Identity to Remove PayPal Account Limitation
The proof of identity PayPal is asking you of is an ID card of yourself. It either you submit a;
- Issued ID card of Government, it may be a passport or a driver’s license ID.
- Submit a valid employment authorization card.
- Or you can submit a permanent resident ID card.
Document to Provide for Proof Address
Before you submit these proofs of address document, ensure it dated within a period of 3 months back. Then, it would be considered accepted by PayPal.
- Submit a recent utility bill which is dated within the period of 3 months ago.
- Visit your bank, to get a financial statement of your credit card.
- Submit your bill for your mobile cell phone.
Document to Provide for Legal Name Change
- You can submit a certificate for your marriage.
- Or if you have divorced, submit a divorced certificate.
- Or if you may have changed your name on your certificate, you can as well submit name change certificate.
- If you do have a certificate of commitment, you can as well submit it.
Proof of Business Document to Provide to Remove PayPal Account Limitation
- You will need to write and submit an article for your business incorporation.
- Then submit a current license for your business.
- Also, you can submit a business document which has been approved by the governing state.
After you have successfully provide any proof of document each from the listed above. Then PayPal will then have to review and send you a confirmation if they were able to verify your identify.