What Does eBay Business Account Start For Or Mean? eBay is an online auction web service used to buy and sell merchandise. The company employs means of electronic devices to facilitate millions of transactions on a daily basis. Buyers who want to purchase an item make a bid for it over a period of time. Then sellers determine specifications such as the minimum bid they are willing to accept. Generally, payments on eBay are made electronically through PayPal and other approved means like a credit card, then the merchandise is shipped over to the buyer.
Details About Setting Up an eBay Account For Your eBay Business
A lot of questions have been asked regarding the subject of setting up an eBay business account. Some people hear from different sources about the eBay business account and how lucrative it can be over time. But they visit the website and have challenges and really don’t know how to start, but guess what? Opening an eBay account is easy, as long as you understand and meet the requirements, and it’s totally free! But if you’re going to be a seller, eBay will charge you a token fee for your seller fee. Let’s run through the process of setting up your own eBay business account.
How Do I Set Up an eBay Business Account
- Go to eBay Official website at ebay.com to get started with opening your account.
- When you are already on the site’s homepage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “sign-in /register
- After clicking on the sign in or register menu, you’ll be taken to a page where you will be asked to continue using either Facebook or Gmail. Just look to the top of the page and click on “create account “
- Now, at this stage, you be asked to continue with either Facebook or Gmail. Just like the previous page, but since you want to open an eBay business page, scroll down to the end of the page. You should see a link asking “have an eBay business? Create an eBay business account”, go on to click on it.
Continue Your eBay Business Account Process
- Right after clicking on the link, you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to fill in all your relevant business information. Your business name, VAT identification number where it is applicable. Your contact details and your email and password. All which are paramount to the successful completion of your account. You will also be providing details of a bank that accepts Direct Debit; it is through this means that eBay will charge you for your seller fee.
- Like I said earlier, you don’t need to pay a dime for registration. eBay will only charge you a token percentage of the merchandise you wish to sell. Moreover, you can choose a variety of payment methods like PayPal, Cash on Delivery, Wire Transfers personal cheques, cashier cheques, and money orders. As a seller, it is also very important to be aware of the legal framework and your legal obligations.
This should be the final phase in creating your eBay business account. Being a seller on eBay also comes with its own privileges such as reduced task. Discount on price and also the opportunity to use your brand’s name with a guarantee of full-time protection. Open an eBay business account today and take advantage of all these opportunities waiting for you.