eBay Sign Up, eBay is an online global trading and auction trading company founded by computer programmer Pierre Omidyar. On the 23rd of September, 1995 in San Jose, California, USA. What started as an ‘auction site’. Where traders could meet to sell their goods to other people. Which has now grown to be the largest and most frequently used e-commerce site in the world? Today, millions of people meet daily at eBay.com to search. Also, buy and sell both new merchandise. And the ones that have been made use of, which worth millions of dollars. eBay is well known for selling simple products like birthday cards, flowers to wholesale electronics, high-end artworks.
And designs all the way up to exotic automobiles and expensive real estates. If only the user has an eBay account or has carried the eBay sign up process. The success achieved so far from this global auction site. It is attributed to the environment created by the site to ensure a professional level of trust. And other measures put in place to ensure successful transactions amongst its users. Trading and auction that is being done on the eBay market are international. As it crosses both language and national boundaries. The eBay sign up process is a key feature, to have an eBay account on the eBay online global auction site or company. We shall be putting you through steps on how to access the eBay sign up a step or open an eBay account.
How Do I Sign Up for eBay
- Visit the homepage at into your browser navigation bar.
- In the top left corner of the eBay homepage, click the register link, to begin with, the account setup process.
- On the registration page, you will need to fill in their first and last name, a valid email address and an alphanumeric password meeting length requirements for your account. You may want to save your password to a document and ensure that it is safe.
Continue Your Sign Up Process
- Click to continue to receive your pre-selected user ID. After you submit your account information, it will direct you to a page where you’ll be notified that eBay has chosen a user ID for you. Take note this name is what other users will identify you as on the site. If you don’t like the username given to you or you wish to change it, go to account settings > personal information > edit >sign-in >choose a new user ID.
- If you’ve gone through these steps correctly, congratulations! You now have an eBay account. An official welcome message will be mail to your email address.
Please, take note that you will need to provide a piece of payment information for you to buy, sell or bid anything on eBay. You’ll be prompt to provide this information if you wish to make a transaction on the site. There are varieties of payment options available but eBay encourages users to use a PayPal account for transaction purposes.
The eBay marketing model provides a safe and interesting online market place where traders gather under one community to sell their products in confidence. The site charges users a token fee to sell their products and makes it very easy to make money transactions in safety and confidence and ensure the safety of its users, both visitors, buyers, and sellers alike.