Not everybody would still be on Facebook in the next two (2) to Three (3) year from now. Meaning they won’t be in need of their Facebook account anymore, they might decide to delete their Facebook account. These users do want to move on from all these social media platforms. And they won’t want to close all their data’s and contacts from their Facebook account. You would want to export all your files, photos, videos, contacts you have posted on Facebook. Not only that but also other Infos like friends names, phone numbers, and emails. But Facebook has not made it easy for you to export all your Facebook contact. It is because Facebook won‘t want any of their users to leave their platform, making them lose a lot of users.
Well, Facebook does allow you to export your contacts from their platform. But come to think of it, how do us extract all your contact from the file you have downloaded. This is where the main problem is which make you do lose every of your contact. Even if you do know how to go about it, how you can extract your Facebook contacts. Users still don’t follow the right step or some may not know how to go about it. Due to that, they lose the file, all their downloaded contact from Facebook.
Check Out: Yahoo Mail Login Facebook Account – Yahoo Mail Inbox Login – Yahoo Mail Sign In With Facebook
How to Export Your Facebook Contacts from your Facebook Account
As I mention earlier Facebook has not made it easy for you to export your Facebook contacts from your Facebook account. Well, but you can still export a copy of your information from your Facebook account. How is that possible, follow the below steps to export copies of your Facebook contacts;
- On your Facebook page, go to your Facebook account setting page.
- When on the setting page, click on the “your Facebook information” text.
- Under download, your information, click on view.
- Then you would need to request a copy of all data’s. Doing that you will have to select all data’s you want to request for.
- I know you would want to export all data files from Facebook, then on the “Date Range,” you will need to select “all of my data.
- On format, meaning what format you would want to export all file in, select “HTML”, while you can choose to export in high, medium or low quality.
After all, you can now click on the “create file” button. Then you can click on the “Available Copies” button. You will see that it say “A copy of your information is being created”. Then you will have to wait for Facebook to create your file. Users can click on the cancel button if they change their mind.