Not everybody would still be on Facebook in the next two (2) to Three (3) year from now. Meaning they won’t be in need of their Facebook account anymore, they might decide to delete their Facebook account. These users do want to move on from all this social media platforms. And they won’t want to close all their data’s and contacts from their Facebook account. You would want to export all your files, photos, videos, contacts you have post on Facebook. Not only that, also other info’s like friends names, phone numbers and emails. But Facebook has not made it easy for you to export all your Facebook contact. It is because Facebook won‘t want any of their users to leave their platform, making them lose a lot of users.
Well, Facebook does allows you to export your contacts from your Facebook account. But come to think of it, how do us extract all your contact from the file you have downloaded. This is where the main problem is which make you do lose every of your contact. Even if you do know how to go about it, how you can extract your Facebook contacts. Users still don’t follow the right step or some may not know how to go about it. Due to that they lose the file, all their downloaded contact from Facebook.
Update On How to Transfer Contacts From Facebook Account
As I mention earlier Facebook has not made it easy for you to export your Facebook contacts from your Facebook account. Well, but you can still export a copy of your information from your Facebook account. How is that possible, follow the below steps to export copies of your Facebook contacts;
- On your Facebook page, go to your Facebook account setting page.
- When on the setting page, click on the “your Facebook information” text.
- Under download your information, click on view.
- Then you would need to request for copy of all data’s. Doing that you will have to select all data’s you want to request for.
- I know you would want to export all data files from Facebook, then on the “date Range” you will need to select “all of my data.
- On format, meaning what format you would want to export all file in, select “HTML”, while you can choose to export in high, medium or low quality.
After all, you can now click on the “create file” button. Then you can click on the “Available Copies” button. You will see that it say “A copy of your information is being created”. Then you will have to wait for Facebook too create your file. Users can click on the cancel button if they change their mind.