Facebook as of today is one of the best social media platforms in the world. It is the most used, most visited platform, having over 2 million signed up users tripping in and out of the platform on a daily basis. It is a free social platform for every user, anyone can easily sign up or create an account on the platform without paying any fee. For over 10 to 15 years now, lots of users do ask why Facebook is still free for users to sign up for a free Facebook account.
Facebook is free because its main aim is not to make money from the sign up users. Anyone is free to create an account on Facebook. Users do called Facebook “free Facebook”. Facebook is not like other platforms whereby in 2 to 3 years of it existed it will be free just to drive people to use their platform. And later they will turn their platform to a paid version, whereby users will have to sign up for a paid account.
Facebook Was created for its users to entertain other users on the platform. Whereby they upload funny videos, funny pictures, movies, comedy, and a lot more. Facebook is free because it aims was to make money from advertisers who want to promote their business, organization, and products.
Facebook Sign Up Free
It is very easy and fast to sign up for a free Facebook account. The Facebook sign up free is only allowed for users who is above the age of 13 years. Only then will you be able to create a free Facebook account for yourself. To create or sign up for a free Facebook account for the below steps:
To Sign Up for Facebook:
- Visit www.facebook.com on your web browser.
- Enter your first name, and last name.
- Enter your email address or phone number for your username.
- Select your date of birth.
- Select your gender, male or female.
- Create a password for your Facebook account.
- Then click on the Sign Up
Note: you will have to confirm your email address or mobile phone number you have provided, in other to finish the Facebook sign up free account.
Free Facebook – Free Facebook Login
Free Facebook, Facebook created a free Facebook feature to help users who are unable to buy data, login to their Facebook account without making use of any data. It means you can login to your Facebook account with your internet turn on even if you don’t have any data package.
Switch to Free Facebook Mode
It is very easy to switch to a free Facebook mode. You can do switch on your mobile device. But you can’t view pictures on Facebook when you’re on the Free Facebook mode. The below steps will help you switch to free Facebook mode:
To switch to Free Mode on the Facebook app:
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- Login to your Facebook account, if not login.
- On the Facebook home page, click on the menu icon at the top right side.
- Scroll down and click on the Data Usage
- Then click on the icon at left side on the Data Saver
Free Facebook Mode Login
It is very easy to login to your Facebook account on free Facebook mode. Follow the below step for free Facebook mode login:
To Login to Facebook account:
- Visit www.facebook.com, or make use of the Facebook app.
- Enter your email address or mobile number.
- Enter your Facebook password.
- Then click on the login icon.
It will redirect you to your Facebook homepage.