Gmail Account Recovery; Have your Gmail account been hacked or you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get verification code. Making you can’t get access or login to your Gmail account. Well there is no problem with that, because there is always a solution to every problem. Users should not think they are the only one who has come across such issue like this, because I once forgot my Gmail password and could not login to my account. Some users do dump their Gmail account just because it was hacked or they forgot their username or password. Well it not their fort, not every Gmail user do know there are solution to every of their Gmail problem.
I got a solution on how to recover my Gmail account and I would love to share it with everyone who has same issue. To recover your Gmail account, it either you recover your “Password or Your Email Address”. You can continue reading if you want to know about the Gmail account recovery process or steps.
Gmail Account Recovery – Tips to Complete Account Recovery Steps
The Gmail account recovery process is a fast and easy or simple tips every Google Gmail user need to know. Still yet not every of them do know it, we human’s always wait for something to happen before we would do research for how to solve the issue. Well, with the below listing tips, you will know about the Gmail account recovery steps;
Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
- On the Google Gmail recovery page, enter your Gmail address.
- Then click on the “I forgot my password” button.
- On the next page it directs you to, you then need to your mobile number where you want to get your recovery code.
- Then click on the “Send Code” button.
- When you get the code, enter it and then click on the “Create New Password” button.
Recovery For Forgotten Google Gmail Address
- Visit the Gmail recovery page.
- Then click on the “Forgot email” button.
- On the page it directs you to, enter your mobile number.
- Then on the next page, enter your first and last name for your Gmail account and click on next.
- It will ask for you, if you would like for Google to send you a verification code on your number. If yes click on the “Send” button.
- After you get the code, enter it and click on the “Next” button.
Then you will see a list of matching Gmail address; choose from any which of them is your Gmail account.