Virtually every online activity that has to do with account registration always has something to do with having an email account. As of today, Gmail is the most used email service in the world. If you use an Android device. Then you agree with me that it is impossible for you to set up your device without a Gmail account sign in. Almost all, if not all internet-connected phones and computers support Gmail sign in. As long as you have an active Gmail account, you can log in to any device, anywhere, anytime. It is a very simple process, all you will need is just your Gmail address and your password. And in some cases, your Gmail registered phone number. In this article, we shall be discussing the different ways you can sign in your Gmail account either through your device or through another device.
Check Out >>> How to Clear Your Google Chrome Browsing Data
How to Sign In to Your Gmail Account Through Mobile Phone
If you are using an Android device, you don’t need to download the Gmail app. The Gmail app and other Google services like Google Drive, Google Music, Google Maps, Youtube, etc. Always come pre-installed on Android devices, you may only need to update them to their latest versions from time to time on Google Play Store. Gmail is the primary email account for all Android users. It is compulsory to set up your Gmail account while setting up your device. However, you can still add other accounts to the Gmail app. But, note that signing in or out of the primary Gmail address of your device wouldn’t be possible without a factory reset. So, I’ll just be showing you how to add another account to your Gmail following these steps;
- Open Gmail on your phone, then tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the app to pop out the menu.
- Tap on your current Gmail account. A drop-down menu appears indicating whether to add an account or manage account, tap “add account”.
- Tap “ ”, then enter your pin, pattern, or any form of a security registered with your phone before you proceed.
Continue With Your Sign In Process
- Now enter email address > password> 2-step verification code sent to the Gmail’s registered number > next.
- After entering all the required information, tap “I agree”. You will be taken back to the Gmail menu and will now be able to receive and send emails with the new account on the same device.
If, on the other hand, you are using an IOS device. You may have to download and install the Gmail App from the Google Play Store. Once the app is installed, launch the app to begin then sing in process. The process is almost the same for both Android or iOS devices. So as not to bore you with reading the same process over again.