Gmail Login? Having an email address is a basic necessity for anything that has to do with online registration. There are various email services around today, Gmail is the most used email service with over 1.5 billion accounts worldwide. Still continues to remain relevant today. Particularly for Android device users as it plays an integral part in setting up their devices. Getting your Gmail up and running it, is quite a simple process, and it’s absolutely free.
When you sign up for a Gmail account today, you get a whopping 15GB worth of storage space. For your emails, documents, and other attachments on your account. Your Gmail is more than just your email service. Which provides you access to Hangouts, calendar, and Google contacts through your Gmail account. Regardless of the device you use, log in to your Gmail account is almost if, not the same process. And that’s what we shall be discussing in this article Gmail Login.
Gmail Login Through Your IOS Device
To log in to your Gmail account, you need the Gmail application. The Gmail app is available on App Store, downloads, and installs the app if you don’t have it. Tap on the Gmail icon to launch and follow these simple steps;
- Tap “sign-in”. when you tap on the sign in the menu and the page loads, it takes you to the next step.
- Click “Google”. Doing this takes you to the sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and password in the boxes provided, then tap sign-in.
- If you are logging in to this account for the first time on that particular device. You may need a 2-step verification to confirm you are the actual owner of the account.
- And also to make sure that the login attempt is a conscious effort. You will be asked to enter the verification code sent to the number registered to your Gmail account. Or you could select another means for verification if you don’t have access to that number.
- If you wish to add another account, when you get to step 2, you will see an “ add account “ menu. Click on it and fill in the login credentials of the account you want to add.
Login Through Your Android Device
Although, I have to state that it is impossible for you to use an Android device without having to log in to a Gmail account. This is one of the startup processes for every Android phone. You can, however, Login another account to the existing account on your Gmail.
- Simply tap on the Gmail icon, when it launches.
- Tap on your account menu and tap add an account.
- Select Google, enter your device pin or pattern.
- From here, you can now enter the Gmail address and the password.
After completing the process, you will be redirected to the Gmail app where you can now have access to both accounts. Also to send and receive emails through any of the accounts.
Gmail Login Through Your Computer
Like I rightly said, the steps are basically the same if you are logging in your account through a computer, on your preferred browser.
- Visit the Gmail Login website
- Enter your Gmail address and password,
- Enter the 2-factor authentication code sent to the number registered with your Gmail
- Then click on next.
That’s as simple as it goes, it only takes a few seconds before your messages start loading and have full access to your account.