Today we would be discussing on the topic Gmail Recovery, what does it take to recover your old Gmail account? Or how could I recover my forgotten Gmail account on Google? Not everyone knows how to take the Gmail recovery process and others don’t like to go through the process. The more reason why a lot of people still have a lot of e-mail account today. It is because whenever they forget their Gmail password. Or instead Gmail login detail they just pack up that Gmail account. And what they intend on doing next is to sign up or create a new Gmail account. And on a daily basis, millions of people sign up for the Google Gmail account.
Well to solve that issue of you creating a new Gmail account whenever you forget your Gmail login detail. We would be discussing more on how you can recover your Gmail account on any device you which to.
How to Recover Your Old and New Gmail Account
Recovering your old and new Gmail account Is easy and also free. It can be done on any device, your mobile and desktop devices. Follow the below steps on how to take the Gmail recovery process on any device;
Gmail Recovery On Mobile Device
- Launch your Gmail application.
- Navigate to the Gmail login page and type in your email address which you want to recover. Click next.
- At the next page where you’re asked to input your Gmail password.
- At the downside of the password provide space. Click on the “forgot password” button, it will direct you to the Google Gmail recovery page.
- You can choose to enter your last password or try another way if you want to?
- If you want to try another way click on the try another way button.
- You would be given other options; you can decide to make use of any option which is preferable for you.
Like what Google normally tells every Gmail users who sign up for an account. That they should always add a recovery email to any new Gmail account. If you did add one to the Gmail you which to recover, you can make use of the “add a recovery email address” recovery feature.
But if you did not add any recovery email to your lost Gmail account, Google Gmail also has other Gmail options. The user can add any Gmail address to the provide space where Google can be able to contact you. You would be sent a code for confirmation of that Gmail account you which to recover.
I Tried to Login or Sign in Gmail on My Desktop, but I Forgot My Password
This process in recovery your Gmail account is quite easy and difficult depending on the main issue. Well, you can recover your Gmail account, but it only when your Gmail is logged in on your mobile device. Google will ask you to verify a code by clicking on the code or entering it on the provided space on your desktop.
But if your Gmail account is not logged in to any mobile device or somehow difficult. Because Google would want to make sure you’re the owner of the Gmail account you which to recover. Google Gmail recovery processes are somehow similar on both mobile and desktop devices.