Gmail email, as you may know, is one of the many services operated by Google. Gmail sign-in is a free internet-based email service. And just like every other emailing tool like outlook mail and yahoo mail, its main purpose is for sending and receiving emails. The Gmail sign-in feature is not a complex tool in case you are wondering. It is very free and easy to understand and even make use of, thus making it the most used internet-based emailing service today. Users have found it to be very exciting and engaging. Gmail sign in, as being part of the Gmail platform gives you access to other Google services likeand Google play store app and many more. And it allows any users who as an account with Google to sign in to Gmail anytime they feel like.
How Do I Sign In to My Gmail Account
Anyone can sign in to their Gmail account from anywhere with the aid of the internet of course. So any user can access their Gmail account with the computer through the web browser. They can also access it with other mobile devices like IOS, Android, and tablets. Signing in to Gmail is not possible without owning a Gmail account. So, therefore, to be able to sign in to this exciting and engaging platform you must first sign up to own an account.
To sign up for a Gmail account visit our Create Gmail Account Article
Using Your Computer
When signing in with a computer follow these steps
- On your computer go to
- Enter your Google account email or phone number and password
- If the user is a third party user and information is already filled in. And you need to sign in to a different account, click use another account.
- If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click sign-in in the top right corner.
Using an Android Device
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- In the top right corner of your screen tap the last icon
- To the right of your username, tap the down arrow
- Tap add account
- Choose the type of account you want to add
- Make use of the steps on the screen to add your account
- After adding your account, you can log in anytime you open the Gmail app on your phone.
Using IOS Devices, iPhone & iPad
- After downloading the app from your devices play store
- Open the app
- On the top left, tap the menu icon
- Tap your account address
- Tap manage accounts
- Enter your Gmail username and password
After successfully adding your account you will be signed in automatically anytime you open the app. Note also that for troubleshooting problems like forgetting your username and password or not being able to access your account try resetting your Gmail account password.