Google OneDrive is an online storage facility owned by Google LLC. The service was launched in April 2010, it is basically used to store and back up files to the cloud. It is also a very important tool for companies, businesses, schools and other organizations. Google onedrive is available for Android and iOS operating systems, the app is free and easy to download. The app can also be used for uploading and download your files from your Google onedrive account. And you can also search for files, view them offline and share them with your friends.
The Benefit of Having Google Onedrive Account
Google Drive is free for all when you sign up for a Google Drive account. You are given 15 Terabytes worth of data, they’re also paid plans of course. Especially for companies and establishments that upload a huge chunk of data on a daily basis. These paid plans range from 100 GB to 30 TB, you can decide to subscribe to these plans monthly or yearly. Depending on the volume of data you are dealing with and how often you engage the service.
How Do I Create Google Onedrive Account
A single Google account gives you access to all the Google services available-, , , OneDrive, , and so on. So once you have a Google account, you don’t need to open a different account for all the services listed above, including the Google . If on the other hand, you have never used a Google-related service before or you don’t have a Google account. But you have to need to use the Google drive service, here are a few tips to help you out;
- Open your web browser, preferably Chrome, and enter the website URL,
- Click on “go to Google Drive”.
- This next page should be the sign-on page, ignore the sign-in section and click on the link that indicates “create account”.
- On this page, in the spaces provided, enter your First and Last name, a strong. Then secure a password of your choice (enter it twice for authenticity) and your preferred username. If the username you choose has already been used, Google will give you a list of suggested username. Or you can try entering another username if you don’t find the suggested ones cool for you.
Continue With Your Step Up Process
- After filling out the required information above, click next. Here, Google will ask for your phone number which will be used for verification. And security against unauthorized access to your account. After entering your phone number, a verification code will be sent as SMS. Or through a voice call to the number, enter the code correctly in the field provided and click next
That’s it! Your Google account has been created and you will be logged in automatically. So whenever you want to sign in to your Google account another time, log on toAnd fill in your username and password in the spaces provided. Also, you can have access to your 15TB online storage and other great services provided by Google.