Every day lots of users, do create an account with Google for a different purpose. Their main aim of signing up for an account with Google, maybe for them to create a YouTube channel. For their business, Facebook account, Twitter, Amazon, Reddit, Pinterest and a lot more. Some may also create Gmail for other Google products. Well, I will say, what their main aim is for creating an account on Google is to enable them to send and receive mail and other documents. I would ask anyone reading this after users finish sign up for a Google for the purpose of having a Gmail account, what do users do after?
Well, there are lots of things to do after creating a Google account. But what we would be talking about today is the process by which users do sign out from Google. This Google feature is an important part of having a Gmail account. Every Google or Gmail users who have signed up for an account are all advice to always sign out from their Google account. Signing out from yourensures your account safety from anyone. Mostly, when the user always makes use of any public device, in a café to access his or her Google account. The users should never forget to take the Google Sign out process. Well, not all Google users always remember to log out from their Gmail account. Even for me signing in my Google account to my own desktop, I do forget to sign out whenever am down with whatever thing I am doing.
Well it, not a crime, it just a normal thing, not every user knows how to sign out from their account. Well, like I said we would be talking on the Google Sign out feature. Users should not be confused about me saying Google account, your Google account is also your Gmail account.
How to Sign out Google from Any Device
The Google Sign out process is an easy step to carry any time you’re done with anything you’re doing on your Google account. Yes, people may say it time wastage but as I said before, it ensures your Gmail account safety.
Using the Chrome Web Browser
- Click on the three-dot at the right top side of the chrome browser or your profile.
- Then click on the Turn Off button.
- On the drop-down menu, you will see a written that says Turn Off Sync and Personalization. This means it will sign out your Google account. And also your bookmarks, history, passwords, and more will no longer be synced.
- If yes, you can then click on the Turn Off button, but if no click on the Cancel button.
Then you will automatically be signed out from the Google Chrome browser.
Using Chrome Mobile Browser
- Launch your chrome application. On the top left side of the page, click on the three dots.
- Navigate down and click on the Setting button.
- Then click on your name and email account.
- On the open page navigate down, and click on the Sign Out Chrome
Then your Google account will then be signed out. After the Google account signs out, you can then sign in another Google account, to make you Google chrome not to run without a Google account.