Users do face lots of issue when accessing their Facebook account. Some might have forgotten their Facebook password or their account has been hack. Some user users do find it had accessing their Facebook account even with the right login details. Well it very easy to fix sure Facebook issues like this. What the user has to do is to change or reset their Facebook password.
How Do I Change or Reset My Facebook Password
A user, who wants to change or reset their Facebook password, should not think the steps are the same. Changing or resetting your Facebook password goes with separate steps or process. Users should follow the below steps to change or reset their Facebook password for their account.
Change Facebook Password
For user to change his or her Facebook password, they must first be logged in to their Facebook account.
- On your Facebook account homepage, click on the drop-down arrow at the top left side.
- You will see the account “Settings” icon, click on it.
- On the left-side of the page it directs you to, click on the “Security and Login” icon.
- Then click on the “Edit” icon, which is next to the “Change Password” icon.
- Then, enter your current Facebook Password, and your “New Facebook Password”.
- Next, is to click on the “Save Changes” icon.
Some user haven’t log out from their Facebook account for a very long time. They might have forgotten their password. You can click on the “Forgot Your Password” icon under the “Change Your Password” steps, to reset your Password. Or you can follow the below steps to reset your password.
Reset Facebook Password
To reset your Facebook password, the user must make sure he or she has their email address or phone number.
- Visit the Facebook login page.
- Enter your Email address or mobile phone number and click on the “Forget Your Password” icon.
- Then, you will be sent a confirmation code on either your Email address or mobile number. It depends on the one you made use of.
- On your email, click on the confirmation link to reset your password. While on your mobile number, check your text message and enter the confirmation code on the provided space.
- Then, click on the “Continue” icon.
- On the page it directs you to, enter your new password and click on the “Change” icon.
If you are still finding it hard or having trouble, you can make use of the Facebook “Recover your account” steps.