Many PayPal users have not been able to make any payment online or even send or receive payment to their PayPal account. Users might think it a normal PayPal issue, whereas the issue or problem is from them. The reason we would be talking about, which makes users not able to make payment online is not confirming their bank account. PayPal users will have to confirm his or her bank account on PayPal, or they will go through these issues. There are things PayPal offer to users in other for PayPal to confirm their user bank account.
How Do I Confirm My Bank Account on PayPal
During the process of confirming your bank account on PayPal. There are two small funds which PayPal would deposit to your bank account. But note these funds are only just temporary; it will later be debited from your bank account. $0.02 and $0.12 or $0.15 and $0.05 could be the amount of funds PayPal will deposit to your bank account. Well, let go to the steps on how to confirm your bank account on PayPal;
- Users will have to access their PayPal account, by carrying out the PayPal login steps.
- Then, at the top side of the homepage, click on the “Wallet” icon.
- Next, you will have to select and click on the bank account you want to confirm.
- Now, you will have to enter the two (2) deposit of fund PayPal did make to your bank account.
- Then click on the “Submit” icon, to finalize the confirmation of your bank account.
Pay Pal also offers users with the ability to confirm their bank account instantly. User will have to look for the “Confirm Instantly” icon at the “Confirm Bank” page. Then they will need to enter their online bank account ID and password. PayPal will then review and match you information with the bank detail your provided to confirm ownership. After Pay Pal confirmed your information is correct, they will successfully confirm your bank account instantly.