How Do I Confirm My PayPal Email Address; There are lots of PayPal users who are wondering why still yet they can’t access their PayPal account after signing up. Creating a PayPal account is very easy, as we may say “Easy as ABC”. Do you know that after a user finish signing up for their PayPal account? There are lots other things to do; before the user can have full access to their PayPal account. I will list just few below;
- Linking your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Confirm your PayPal Email address.
I would say, this are the two main things a user have to do before he or she can have full access to their PayPal account. But in between the two there is one that is must recommended. Without the “Confirm your PayPal Email Address” the users can’t even access their PayPal account. Then to say they want to link their bank account to their PayPal account. Okay, let talk on the step or process, on confirming your PayPal email address.
How Do I Confirm My PayPal Email Address
If you haven’t confirmed an Email address once after opening an account; then it means you are new to the internet world. Not only users who are new to the internet world. Also, users who know the internet, every-well and can navigate through it. You don’t still know how to confirm an email address, and also how to confirm your PayPal Email address. This article is still for you. Users who have signed up for a PayPal accounts a long time ago, and you haven’t still confirm your email address. You can still do that, you just have to visit your Google Gmail account. You just have to follow the below steps;
- Visit the Google Gmail platform, either on your computer or mobile phone.
- Users should make sure they still have the Gmail account available. Only then will they go through with the PayPal Email address confirmation process.
- If you’re not signed in, then sign in with your Gmail account.
- Next, you will have to search for the “PayPal Confirm Email Address” message. But if your mails aren’t been filled with lots of mail since the day you signed up for the account. You can just scroll down and check for the mail.
- After finding the message, click on it to open.
- Navigate, read through the message, and look for where you will see a link to confirm your PayPal account. It may be in form of a box, “Confirm” may be written on it. Click on it and it will direct you to the PayPal page.
After all the above steps, on the page it directs you to. You will see a written text which says, “You Have Successfully Confirmed Your Account”. Don’t be confused when I said, “Successfully confirmed your account. Confirming your Email account also means for you to confirm your PayPal account.