There are lots of social media platform on the internet today, but one of the popular and most used one is the Facebook platform. Lots of use these days does want to create an account on the Facebook platform. But old and young people do want to join Facebook. Well, Facebook does only allow users who are 13 years of age and above to create an account on the platform. There is specific detail Facebook does require from a user when trying to create an account. Details like;
- An Email address. Users can either make use a Gmail or Yahoo Mail address.
- A mobile phone number.
- And a strong password to secure your Facebook account.
With any of two of the above details listed above, a user will successfully sign up for a Facebook account. Okay let talk about the steps to join Facebook.
How Do I Create a Facebook Account
It is very easy to create a Facebook account, but sometimes users do have some issue creating an account. Users should make sure to have a good internet connection before they start with the Facebook account creation steps. For users who not have an Email address try creating one. Check out our article on “How to Open Gmail Account“. Follow the below steps to join the Facebook platform;
- On any of your web browser, visit the Facebook platform www.faccebook.com. Or if you’re using the mobile device, launch your Facebook app.
- Enter you first, middle and last name.
- Next, you will have to enter your email address or mobile phone number.
- Enter your date of birth, and your gender.
- Then enter your password.
- Next, is for you to click on the “Sign up” icon.
To finish creating your Facebook account, you will need to confirm your email or mobile phone number. Then email address or mobile number which you have made use of, when creating your Facebook account. Check out our article on “How to Confirm Your Facebook Email Address or Mobile Phone Number”.