A user who want to delete his or her Facebook page, does know what they want to do. Deleting your Facebook page from your Facebook account, it means the page will no longer be published and won’t be live. Also, you won’t be able to have access to the page anymore. For you to delete a Facebook page, the Facebook users must first be an admin. However, it’s only possible for an admin of a Facebook page to carry out such a huge or bold step.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Page
It is very easy for an Admin of a Facebook page to delete their Facebook page of their Facebook account. Users can follow the below steps to delete their FB page;
- Login to your Facebook page.
- On the left side of your Facebook home page. Below the “Explore” icon, click on the “Pages” icon.
- It will direct you to where you Facebook page are.
- Click on the Facebook page you want to delete.
- When it directs you to the home part of the page, at the top right side of the page, click on the “Settings” icon.
- On the “General” settings of the page, scroll down.
- Then click on the “Remove Page Edit” icon.
- And then click on the “Delete Page Name” icon.
Facebook will then ask you if you really want to continue the process of deleting your Facebook page. Then if yes you can click on the “Delete Page” icon. Users should note, deleting your Facebook page doesn’t means it will be deleted immediately. Facebook will give the user 14 days period. For in case they change their made they want to delete their page anymore. They can then cancel the delete process.