Mercari as an online shopping marketplace, it being a new and trending shopping store for buying and selling everything. Lots of users do make use of it on a daily basic. And also, not every user who has an account on the Mercari platform, do think Mercari is best for them. Being it on the internet, before the existing of Mercari, they have been lots of Website which offers users the ability to buy and sell just like Mercari does. If you think so, why not close your Mercari account. On the internet, so many users have been searching for answers on “How do I delete my Mercari account”. Well, on this article, teaches users how to delete their Mercari account.
How Do I Delete My Mercari Account
Deleting your Mercari account, it’s very easy and fast. Deleting your Mercari account is not currently possible on the Mercari website. Mercari allows it users to delete their account with their mobile device, on the Mercari app. To delete your account follow the below steps:
- On your mobile app, open the Mercari app. If not installed on your phone try downloading.
- Navigate to the “My Page” panel on the Mercari app.
- Then tap on the “Delete Account” icon.
- The user will be asked to fill out a form.
- After filling the form and your request is received, your Mercari account will be deleted.
Must Read – Mercari Vacation Mode
Note; they are lots of things that will stop your Mercari account from being deleted.
- Any listed item, which has order in progress or an incomplete direct deposit will stop your account from deleting.
- Users should make sure they do delete all listing, and complete all transaction before they make process on deleting their account.
- Make you do request all remaining balance for any direct deposit before you do set your account for deleting.
User who are unable to delete their account through the Mercari app, should try contacting the Mercari help center for assistance.