Are you a PayPal user who is having hard time logging in to his or her PayPal account? Anytime you try to access your account to make payment to send money to friends or family you get problems. Well, you don’t have to worry about that, because there is always a solution for everything in this life. PayPal do know all this will happen in one way or the other, which users would have problems logging in to their PayPal account. So they have made a solution that help, it for users to reset their PayPal password. This would be on what we would be discussing about today, on “how to reset my PayPal password”.
Details You Need to Reset Your PayPal Password
Before we go into how to reset your PayPal password, let me tell you the info’s PayPal might ask from you to provide. Well, during the process of you resetting your PayPal password, PayPal might ask you to provide some information registered on the account. Or if you are lucky, you may not ask to provide any information. Below is the information you may be asked to provide when resetting your password;
- Your PayPal Email address.
- Your mobile phone number.
- The security question you used for your account when signing up.
- Then the number of your bank account or number of your card.
Having the above listed information, you will change your PayPal password with ease.
How Do I Reset My PayPal Password
Anytime you do have problem logging in to your PayPal account, all you have to do is just to change or reset your password. It is very easy when you have all the information I listed above when you want to reset your PayPal password. Well, you can follow the below steps to reset your PayPal password;
- On any of your device you which to change your password with, visit the PayPal login page.
- Then enter your email address.
- Next is for you to click on the “Having trouble logging in” button.
- On the next page it direct you to, you will see where it say; You should enter your Email address you use for PayPal, so they can help you create a new password.
- No need to enter your Email address anymore it will automatically enter it from.
- Then click to select from any option it show for you to reset your password.
- You can either choose to use your mobile phone number, if only your still have it. Or make use of your email address instead.
- You will be sent a text message for verification code, if you do choose to use your mobile number.
- While if you choose to use your email address you will be sent an email with a link for you to reset your password.
When you finally get the message or the mail that was sent to you, then you will be able to reset your PayPal password. Then you will know have access to you PayPal account once more.