- 1 How to View, Edit or Update Your Personal Information
- 2 How to View or Update Your Financial Information
- 3 How to Update Your Password, Mobile Pin or Security Key, and Security Questions
Almost every user does makes use of the PayPal service, meaning they do have an account. Users do know about PayPal just to make payment, transfer and receive funds. Not all does know how to view or edit their PayPal account information. Well, we would be telling you lot much about how you can view or edit your PayPal account information. So users would won’t to know because they do think it stressful, whereas it very easy to edit or view your PayPal accounts info’s. it just like navigating around, same why you do on other platforms.
Must Read>> How to Replace or Delete YouTube Videos
How to View, Edit or Update Your Personal Information
Any PayPal user can navigate to their account setting page, to view or edit, update their personal information. Info’s like Email address, mailing address, language, and phone number.
- After you have logged in to your PayPal account, navigate to click on the “Setting” icon, which is close to the “Log out” icon.
- You will see all your personal information which I just mention earlier.
- Then to edit or update your info’s, on every of your info’s, you will see a “+ sign” icon in front of it. Click on it to edit.
- Why to change your language to another, on the left-side of the page, you will see a language drop-down icon. Then click and select your language.
How to View or Update Your Financial Information
Talking about how to view or update financial information on your account. It means anything that has to do with payment process, which is your back accounts, credit or debit cards, or currencies.
- Login to your PayPal account.
- On the home page, navigate to the “Wallet” icon, and click on it.
- To remove back account, you will need to click on the “Remove bank” icon.
- Why to update or remove your exiting debit or credit card, click on the “Update card/Remove card icon. You will find it at the center of the page.
How to Update Your Password, Mobile Pin or Security Key, and Security Questions
Updating your password would help in securing you PayPal account, for in case you have logged in on a device which is not us. Updating your mobile pin or security key, and your security question ensure you do can recall of them. For in case you have issue with your account, PayPal might ask you to provide any.
- After you login to your PayPal account, navigate to the “Settings” icon and click on it.
- Then on the next page it directs you to, click on the “Security” icon.
- To update your password, click on the “Update” icon next to it.
- This also applies to the “Security Question”, Mobile Pin” or “Security Key”. You would see an “Update” icon next to them, click on it to update.