Not quite long did Yahoo mail now allow users to connect their Yahoo account with their Facebook account. Yahoo mail just made it possible at the year 2016, doing this helps users Facebook account effectively expands to your Yahoo mail contacts list. Same to with the Yahoo mail mobile app, users can now do that also. Connecting your yahoo mail account with your Facebook account allows users to access their Yahoo mail account through Facebook account login detail.
How Do I Connect My Yahoo to Facebook – How to Access Yahoo Mail through Facebook
Connecting both accounts together can only be down on the yahoo mail platform, on the users account. It the only way users can access Yahoo mail through Facebook. Well, it’s very easy to connect your Facebook account and your Yahoo mail account together when you make use of the yahoo mail setting feature. How can use connect both account together, follow the below steps;
- Visit the Yahoo mail platform, URL yahoo.com.
- After signing in to your Yahoo mail account, click on the mail button on the yahoo homepage.
- On the users mail inbox page, at the top-left side of the page, click on the setting icon.
- On the drop-down menu, click on the setting button.
- Then click on the account button.
- It will open a page, where you will see all social platforms where you can link your Yahoo account to.
- And then you will need to click on the button “connect” in front of the Facebook icon.
Then it will direct you to Facebook, where you will have to click on the “continue as your name” button. Clicking on the “continue as your name” button, means you want to link that Facebook account to that Yahoo mail account. It will re-direct you back to the Yahoo mail platform back, same place it directed you from the first time. Then you will have to click on the “Ok” button. Then it now possible for users to access their Yahoo mail account through their Facebook account login details.