You as an admin on a Facebook page who manage the page all by yourself and you see the work is too much for. You can decide to assign someone to play any role under an admin on the Facebook page. Giving role to a user who isn’t your friend on Facebook the person will need to accept your invite. Only then will they be able to start carrying out the role you assigned to them.
How to Assign Someone a Role on Facebook Page
it is very easy and fast to assign a Facebook user a role on a Facebook page if you do have a Facebook account and a Facebook page. However, it is only possible for an admin of the page to offer a user to play a role on a Facebook page. Follow the below steps to assign a user a role on your Facebook page with ease;
- Login to your Facebook account, and visit your Facebook page.
- Click on the “Settings” icon at the top left side of the page.
- The on the menu side of the page, lick on the “Page Roles” icon.
- You will see an empty box, type in the Facebook users name or Email address. Then select the user you want to give a role on the page.
- Then, click on the “Editor” icon, and select the role you want to give the user on the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Add” icon, and enter your password to confirm the process.
Also Check Out >>>> How to Confirm Your PayPal Email Address