There is always an expiration date set for every of a user Debit or Credit card. So PayPal requires every of their users to make change always to their Debit or Credit card expiration date. It is very necessary for user to update their card details always. It will make them not to have issue with their account any time they do make transactions online. After creating an account on PayPal, some users do set their card to be eligible for automatic update. User who so set their card for automatic update, PayPal will update the user card whenever they do find an available update on the card. These also include new expiration date for the Debit or Credit card, or a new card number.
Every of the users information’s, their billing agreement, and payment details which is associated to the user old account will be migrated to the users new card. On behalf of any PayPal users, PayPal do also help users to remove a card that is unusable or has been closed.
How to Change Debit or Credit Card Expiration Date on PayPal
It is very easy and fast to change card expiration date on PayPal account. Some PayPal user may have different Debit or Credit card, the user can follow the below step to change card expiration date.
- Login in to your PayPal account.
- On the top side of the homepage, click on the “Wallet” icon.
- Under payment method your will the card you want to update.
- You will have to click on the “Update Card” icon.
- Then, next is for you to enter the new expiration date of your card. And also enter the last 3 digit security code “CSC”, which is at the back of your Debit or credit card.
- Then click on the “Save” icon.
Following the above steps, you will successfully change your expiration date of your Debit or Credit card on your Pay Pal account.