This Techsovibe teaches you on how you could change your Google Gmail password. Users can change Gmail password on any of the devices like, desktop computer, android, iPad, and iPhone on the Gmail app.
How to Change Google Gmail Password
It is very easy and fast to change your Google Gmail password on any device you choose to make use of. Also, users will successfully change their password only if they can access or login to their account. I have forgotten my password, can’t login to your Google Gmail account, try resetting your Google Gmail password. Then follow the below step to change your Gmail password;
Making Use of the Gmail App Your Android, iPad, or iPhone
- On your mobile phone, open the Gmail application.
- Login if you are not logged in. If you can’t login reset your password
- At the top left side of your screen, click on the three-line icon. And a drop-down menu will display.
- Scroll down the menu page, and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Then select you Gmail account you want to change password for.
- On the page, click on the “Manage your Google account” icon.
- Click on the “Sign-in & security” icon.
- Then click on the “Password” icon, clicking on it will take you to the Gmail login page.
- Then you will need to type in you currently used password to sign in. then it will direct you to the page to change your password.
- Type in your new password twice, then click on the “Change Password” icon.
Clicking on the “Change password” icon, will change your password. Then you will no login make use of the old password to login to your account.
Making Use of Your Desktop Computer
- Visit your web browser, the enter the Gmail URL, gmail.com on your computer.
- If you are not logged in try login in with your email address and password. If you can’t login reset your password
- Continue to change your password, click on the “Settings” logo, after you have logged in.
- A drop-down menu will appear, then click on the “Settings” icon.
- On the “Settings” page, click on the ‘Accounts and Import’ icon.
- Then click on the “Change password” on the account settings panel.
- It will direct you to the Gmail login page, enter your current login password.
- It will direct you to the password page, for you to change your password.
- Type in your new password twice, and click on the “Change Password” icon.
After clicking on the “Change password” icon, your password will then automatically change and update. Then you will no longer make use of the old password to login to your Google Gmail account.