An admin of a page may want to promote or demote a user who has a role on a Facebook page. To change a Facebook someone’s role on a Facebook page is very easy only if you are an admin of the page. A Facebook user who was just newly give a role of an admin on a Facebook page, should keep in mind that they can’t just take control on the page. It is because it takes 7 days for the new admin to be able to remove or demote another admin. The user should put it in mind that within that seven days period they can still be demoted from being an admin of the page.
How to Change someone’s Role on Facebook Page
It only possible for an admin of the page;
- Login to your Facebook account, and visit your Facebook page.
- Click on the “Settings” icon at the top left side of the page.
- The on the menu side of the page, lick on the “Page Roles” icon.
- Then click on the “Edit” icon on the user name you want to role for no the page.
- On the drop-down menu. The next step you have to take is to select the new role you want to assign to the user.
- Then click on the “Save” icon.
- Well, Facebook may not or might be asked to enter or confirm your password.