There are lots of reason today which would make an AOL users want to change their password for their AOL account. Well, we all know that a password is a full key which grant any user access to any account. Making it so, an AOL password give a AOL users access to their AOL account, also any AOL services a user makes use of. It is advisable for every user to always update their password regularly, and also make use it different from the old password you as changing from. The AOL services offer it user steps to change their password.
How to Change Your AOL Account Password
It is very easy to change your AOL password for your account whenever you fill like to. But users must be logged in to their account to change their password. Follow the below steps to change your account password.
- Visit the AOL login page, to access your AOL account.
- On the AOL account homepage, click on your AOL Username.
- Then click on the “Account Security” icon, at the left side of the page.
- At the right side of the page, click on the “Change Password” icon.
- On the page it directs you to, enter your new password.
- Then re-enter your new password to confirm it, knowing if you can recall your password next time.
- The click on the “Show Password” box to display your password.
- Click on the “Continue” icon, to finish the AOL password change process.
Users who follow the above listed AOL steps in other for to change your password you will finish successful. If you can access your AOL account to change your password then you will need to reset it. Check our article on How to reset your AOL account password.