Some users do find it hard access their Microsoft account, even when they do have the correct login details. Well, it not a big issue, it a normally issue which happens to every users one in a why. It may take some hours to fix it self. But, in case you want to make use of your account immediately, you can change your password. It is very necessary for a user who has a Microsoft account to always change their Microsoft account password. Users changing their password regularly, helps keep their Microsoft account safe and secured.
How to Change Your Microsoft Account Password
Some users only change their account password only when they do have issues signing in to their account. Well, like I said, users need to often change their Microsoft account password. Follow the below step to change your Microsoft password.
- Visit the Microsoft sign in page.
- Enter your Microsoft email address and try signing in with your current password.
- After you have signed in to your Microsoft account.
- On the right side of the page, click on your profile and click on the “My Microsoft account” icon.
- Then it will direct you to your account.
- Then click on the “Security” icon.
- Next is to enter your current password, and click on the “Change Password” icon.
- Then you will be asked to verify your identity, by entering the last 4 digit of you mobile number. And you will be sent a confirmation code. Enter the code and click the “Verify” icon.
- On the page it direct you to, is where you will change you password.
- Enter you current password.
- Enter your new password.
- Then re-enter your new password to confirm you can recall the password.
- Click on the save icon.
Following the above steps carefully you will successfully change your Microsoft account password. Users can mark the box below, to change their password every 72 days.