On the internet which we do use on a daily basis, there are lots of services which offer users to create a free account on their platform. We all know about Google, it does offer any user to create an account on it platform for free. Well, lots of users do ask, how they could create a Google account. Creating a Google account gives you access too many of Google product. Any users who create a Google account are likely to do things like;
- With the Google Gmail, users can send and receive email from any other Google user.
- Users can watch any of their favorite video on the YouTube platform.
- Sign in your Google account on the Google play app, and download any apps to your mobile device.
Creating a Google account, Google does ask users for some personal info. Users should make sure they do provide accurate info to help keep their account more secured. Also it helps keeps the Google service more useful. All users info is well kept safe on the Google platform, Google won’t link user’s information to anyone with your permission.
How to Create a Google Account
It is very easy and fast to create a Google account when the user has a good working internet connection. Follow the below steps in creating a Google account.
- Visit the Google account sign up page, accounts.google.com/signup.
- Enter you first and last name.
- Create a new username for your account, firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of a current email address.
- Creating a strong password for your Google account.
- And the re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Then click on the “Next” to finish creating your account.
After users do take the steps on creating their Google account, Google will suggest for the users to protect their account with recovery info. Protect your Google Account With Recovery Info. Well, users can skip the steps to add the recovery info later.