There are lots of Email services provider on the internet today which allow users to create an account. Some of this email service provider does only offer users the ability just to send and receive mail and files. Why some does offer additional feature added to its feature of send and receiving of mails. We all know about the Yahoo platform, well the Yahoo mail also offers the user the ability to send and receive a message in the form of emails.
Not only that, like is said earlier, but some email service providers do also offer it, users, other additional features. Well, the Yahoo mail also offers the user the ability to make use of their other features and services on their platform. It is only possible for a user to have access to the Yahoo mail features when they do create a new Yahoo Email account.
How to Create a New Yahoo Email Account
It is very easy and fast to create a new Yahoo Email account when the user does have a good working internet connection. Well, Yahoo mail does ask users for a few of their personal detail when they want to create a new Yahoo email account. Details like an existing email address from any other email service provider. Also, they ask for a password, your date of birth, and your mobile phone number.
To Create New Yahoo Account:
- Visit the Yahoo mail sign up page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- You can decide to create a new Email address or use an existing email address. To use and existing email address, click on the “I want to use my current email address” icon.
- Create a strong Yahoo password for your account.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter your date of birth, date, month, and the year.
- Then select your gender, on the “Gender Options” Male or Female.
- Then click on the “Continue” icon.