YouTube is a social media platform for streaming and watching of videos. Currently it is the most popular and used video social media platform world-wide. On a daily basis millions of users do visit the platform to watch any YouTube user’s video which they have uploaded or streamed live. Well, not every feature is accessible on the YouTube platform without a user creating an account on YouTube. Users can’t like, share and subscribe to any YouTube video with having an account on YouTube. Any user who has a Google account can easily create an account on YouTube to access the feature of liking, sharing and subscribing to channels videos. Note, users can only like a YouTube video once and subscribe to a YouTube channel once.
But when it comes to sharing of YouTube videos, users can share videos as main time they would like to share the videos to their friends. For does user who don’t have a Google account, they will have to create one, in other for them to create an account on YouTube. Users can continue reading to know how to get register for an account on YouTube.
How to Create an Account on YouTube
Creating a YouTube account you can have access to many YouTube features like adding video to watch later list. And also going back to watch history to see you’re recently watched videos. Users can decide to make use of any device of their choice to register for a YouTube account.
Create an Account on Your Computer
- On your computer, open your web browser.
- Then visit the YouTube URL youtube.com
- At the top right side of the YouTube homepage, click on the “Sign in” icon.
- It will direct you to create your account.
- The click on the “create account” icon
Create an Account on Your Android, IPhone and IPad Device
- On your android phone or device, open the YouTube app.
- Then at the right side of the homepage, click on the account icon.
- Click on the “sign in” icon.
- To add an account, you will need to click on the “Plus+” icon.
- Then click the Google account you wish to create a YouTube account with.
- Now click on the “create account” icon, to create your account.
After creating an account on YouTube then you can now get access to many features on YouTube. Features like sharing and liking of video, subscribing to other users YouTube Channels, and getting access to watch later and watch history.