We all know Outlook mail is one of the products of the Microsoft. But still, it doesn’t mean you having an account with Microsoft, you already have an account with Outlook. Everyone is allowed to have an Outlook Email account. But the user must create an Outlook account to get full access to the Outlook mail address. This article teaches you on how to create an Outlook account.
How to Create an Outlook Account
It is very easy for users to create an account on the Outlook platform. Users can create their account on the Outlook website, but creating an account with your mobile device, is not allowed on the Microsoft Outlook app. Users can only sign in with Email account, users can only create an Outlook account on their web browser. Follow the below steps to create your account:
- On any of your web browser, visit the Outlook platform, URL Outlook.live.com.
- On the homepage, click on the “Create free account” icon.
- Then on the page it directs you to, enter your new email “Username”.
- And then click on the “Next” icon.
- Then you will have to create a password, is for safety of your account. Make sure you do follow the catteries for creating a strong password.
- Click on the “Next” icon.
- Then enter your first and last name, and click on the “Next” button.
- Select your Country or Region.
- Your Birth date, Month, day, and the year. And click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the Captcha on the screen to verify you’re a human. You can choose to use audio Captcha.
- Then click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, select your Country Code, and enter your Mobile phone number.
- Then click on the “Send code” button. A code will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the code on the box below, and click on the “Next” button. If you did not get the code, you can click on the “Resend” button.
After you click on the “Next” button, you have successfully created your Outlook account. It will then direct you to your Outlook account homepage. Now you can then sign in to the Microsoft Outlook app with your newly created account.