Twitter serves as one of the most effective social media platforms which help has a marketing tools for lots of businesses. To create and setup a twitter account for your business; it very easy and fast. Twitter having over 500 million’s users visiting the platform on a daily basis, any user business needs to be on this social media platform. On this article, teaches you how to create and setup Twitter account for your business.
Must Read – How to Start an ebay Business
How to Create and Setup a Twitter Account for Your Business
Users who have a personal Twitter account, would need a different Email to create their Twitter business account. If you don’t have an email address try creating an Email address. Follow the below steps for creating and setting up a Twitter account for your Business:
Create Your Business Account
- On any of your device you wish to make use of, visit the Twitter platform, Twitter. Com.
- Click on the “sign up” icon.
- Enter your name, your email address or phone number, and create a Strong password. Make sure you do make use of your real name. Users can customize their Twitter profile later when they finish creating it.
- On the next page, confirm the information you have provided.
- Then to Join Twitter, click on the “Create my account” icon.
Setup Your Business Account
- After creating your Twitter account, twitter ask you to follow three people form the selection it gives you.
- The you will have to confirm your email address. It is important to confirm you Email address for your Twitter account. Check your email address, and click on the Confirmation link.
- Then you can now customize you profile, upload a profile image, edit you name “Business”. The picture you upload displays to your follows which makes them identify your account.
- Upload a background picture.
- Then add your website name, it helps direct your follows to your business website.
- Then add a bio, which describe your business. The maximum characters are 160.
- Users can post their Twitter post directly to your Facebook page.
- Then click on the “Save” icon.
Must Read – Google My Business
Following the above listed step on how to create and setup a Twitter business account; the user will have a Business account on the Twitter platform.