Create Google account, we all know what a Google account can be used for. It can be used for a lot of things. A Google account is also called a Gmail account. Almost everything we do online today requires then need for a Google account. To create a Google account is very easy, and free, no fee charge is included. You don’t need much information for you to set up a Google account. After you finish creating and verifying your Google account, you can then make use of the Google Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Maps, YouTube, Google Play Store, and a lot more other.
You may want to create a Google account for Business and personal usage. Or you have a Google account, and you want to open a new Gmail account. Google allows users to have more than one Google account. So, to make a new Google account is free.
How to Create a Google Account – Create a New Gmail Account
You can set up a Google account on any device you wish to make use of. To open a new Google Gmail account is very easy and fast, you just need to provide a little information and verify your Gmail account. follow the below steps to open a Google account:
To Create a Google Account:
- Visit www.google.com/accounts/signup.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Create a username, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your date of birth, day, month and year.
- Choose your gender.
- Then create a password to secure your Gmail account.
- Enter your password again to confirm it.
- Then click on “Next”.
- On the next page, you will have to confirm your Google account.
- Enter a phone number.
- Click on Send verification code.
- Enter the code and click on the confirm icon.
Then it will direct you to the Google Gmail homepage, which means you have successfully finished creating your Google account.