With the help of stickers, conversation on WhatsApp has grown into a fun and creative way, making it more interesting. There are lots of existing sticker packs for users to download and make use of, but currently it is now possible for a you to create your own WhatsApp stickers with any image you want to make use of. Mostly, users do make use of their “funny” and “sad” face for WhatsApp stickers.
Check Out >>> Good At Answering QUIZ Question Try Some Out >>> QUIZ MASTER
How to Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers
To create your own WhatsApp stickers, can be done in different ways and with lots of applications. The most used and downloaded app users do make use of when creating their own WhatsApp stickers, are:
- Sticker Maker and,
- Sticker Studio.
This two app can be downloaded from either the Google play store or Apple play store. After downloading the app, you can then create your own WhatsApp sticker for your conversation with any of your WhatsApp contact.
Most of this sticker app works in same why when creating your own WhatsApp sticker.
- Visit your download and installed app center on your mobile phone.
- Then tap to launch the sticker app which you just download.
- When it open, select the “Upload picture” icon, which is normally indicated with a +
- Select the picture you want to use, then upload it.
- Then you can edit the picture, buy cropping it to the shape and size you want for your sticker.
- Also, you can decide to create a short note on it.
- After you done editing your WhatsApp sticker, you can then click on the “Save” icon to save your new sticker on either your Phone Photo Gallery or save it to your New Sticker-pack.
With the help of the Sticker-pack, WhatsApp user can easily export any sticker to WhatsApp with anytime to make use of.