It’s a lot of advantage for users to link their Instagram account to Facebook account. The user can easily post their Instagram photos to their Facebook account. Making it easy for their Facebook friends to find their Instagram photos without them going to the Instagram platform to view it. Some users do benefit from it, like does Instagram business users who advertise their product. They can share their post to their Facebook account to make more people see their business brands. This article teaches you how ti link your Instagram account to Facebook.
How to Link Your Instagram Account to Facebook
Linking your Instagram account to Facebook is easy and can only be down on a Mobile device with the Instagram app. Follow the below steps to link your Instagram account to Facebook:
- On your mobile phone, using an Android or iOS device.
- Visit your app center, and tap on the Instagram app to launch it.
- Login to your Instagram account if you are not logged in. If you don’t one create an Instagram account.
- Below the right-side of the Instagram homepage, click on the “Profile” icon.
- Then at the top right-side of your Instagram profile page, click on the “Three line” icon.
- On then drop-down menu, click on the “Settings” icon at the down-side of the menu.
- Scroll through the menu, and click on the “Account” icon.
- Then scroll once more, and click on the “Linked Accounts” icon. It will take you to a page where you can link your Instagram account to a specific social media platform.
- On the page, click on the “Facebook” icon, it the Facebook social media you will see.
- Then click on the “Link” icon.
- Enter your Facebook details to login to your Facebook account. But if you are logged in it will then link your Account automatically. Then redirect you back to the Linked Account page.
Users can disconnect or unlink their Instagram account from their Facebook account anything and anywhere they wish to.