Hackers are always trying it hard to find one way or the other to hack into someone account, and steal all information about that user. Well, it is very is to protect your Google password from hacker or anyone else. Like we all know that a user password gives them access to any of their account. So, protecting your password helps keep your accounts safe and secured from everyone.
How to Protect Your Google Password
There are different ways a user can protect his or her Google password. Follow the below steps to know how you can protect your Google password, online and offline on your computer or anywhere.
Creating a Strong Password
It never necessary to always make sure your Google password is hard for other users to guess but easy and memorable for you.
- Users should never make use of their name, pets or kids names, date of birth, or any name form their street for their password.
- Ensure you create a password which has 10 and more characters in length. The longer your password, the harder it is for someone to guess.
- To create a strong password, users should ensure making use of characters like, number, upper- and lower-case letter, and special characters.
Always Know Where You Do Make Use of Your Password
Making use of your Google password anywhere all over the internet is very risky, and not safe for any of your account. Users should make sure they do create a different password for every website they do what to sign up for an account.
- Avoid using similar word for all your password, make sure all your password is different from all the other password. Never use same word in the beginning and ending of all your password.
- Use who do make use of the Google chrome web browser, Google does have an extension for password alert. It will help warm any users when ever they do enter their password on any website which is not of Google. It helps in stopping you from making use of password from another site.
You can download the Password Alert form the Chrome store, then follow the onscreen directs to get it on your Google Chrome Browser.
Consider Making Use of a Password Manager
Users do create more account and passwords frequently; it will be hard for them to remember all. On the internet there are a lot of amazing password manager tools available which would help encrypt and keep your passwords safe. User can make use of the 1Password, KeePass, and the LastPass. For Mac OS users they have the KeyChain password manager tools available for free on their device.
Avoid Making Mistakes of Sharing Your Google Password with Anyone
Never share your password with anyone, even those you do trust, your family or friends. They might accidently share your passwords with someone else you don’t trust.
Always Login to a Trusted Computer
It is advisable to never login to a computer you don’t trust. The computer might be having the Key Loggers Tools, it records everything user types on the computer, including passwords. Well, users can type in their Password to a computer they don’t trust. Getting back home make sure you make changes to your password on your own computer.