Not every one of PayPal users who have signed up for an account and do make use of PayPal to purchase and transfer funds. Not all do know all the PayPal feature and steps on adding or removing their personal detail. Lots of users do find it hard to remove their Debit or Credit card from their PayPal account. Well, Pay Pal does allow any users who wish to remove their Debit or Credit card from their account at any time. But there are few things a user needs to know before they remove their Debit or Credit card from their Pay Pal account.
- PayPal won’t let any user who has pending transaction going on remove their card from their account. The users will have to wait a few days for the transaction to end.
- Any user who has negative balance on their PayPal account, PayPal won’t let the user remove their card. Users will have to bring the balance to zero or higher.
- Users who remove their card from their PayPal account, they won’t be able to make instant bank payment. They can only get eChecks instead, which will be in 3 to 4 working days to get to the users.
How to Remove Debit or Credit Card from PayPal Account
It is very easy and fast when a PayPal user wants to remove their Debit or Credit card from their account. Users should make sure they do read the above listing detail I mention you need to know before you remove your card. Follow the below steps to remove your card from your PayPal account.
- Login to your PayPal account.
- On the top side of the homepage, click on the “Wallet” icon.
- Then click on the card you want to remove from your account.
- Next, you will have to click on the “Remove” icon.
After, all the above steps taken properly, you will successfully remove your Debit or Credit card from your Pay Pal account.