If someone or a user on a Facebook page isn’t playing their role well which as been given to then. The user can decide to remove the other page user. Well, you as a role player on a Facebook page and you wish for someone to be remove from a page. The user must first be an admin of the page before they can remove the user who has a role on a Facebook page. Users who want to remove their self as an admin from a Facebook page. There must be another assigned admin to make it possible. Only then can they drop their role of being an admin on the Facebook page.
How to Remove Someone Who Has a Role on Facebook Page
It is very easy and fast to remove a users from a Facebook page. It is only possible for an admin of the page to remove a user who has a role on a Facebook page. Follow the below step to do so;
- Login to your Facebook account, and visit your Facebook page.
- Click on the “Settings” icon at the top left side of the page.
- The on the menu side of the page, lick on the “Page Roles” icon.
- Then click on the “Edit” icon on the user name you want to remove.
- Next is to click on the “Remove” icon.
- Then click on the “Confirm” icon to successfully remove the users as a role player on the page.
- Then you will need to confirm your Facebook account Password, to finish the process.