There are lots of reasons for an AOL user to think of resetting their AOL account password. For a user to reset his or her AOL password for their account, it either they are facing one or two issues. This may be causing them not to be able to access their AOL account. We all know a user password gives them access to any of their account. Forgetting you password we cause you not to access your account. Well, AOL got every of their users covered. Why not try the AOL password reset steps.
How to Reset Your AOL Account Password
It is very easy to reset your AOL password for your account when you can’t access it. Well, the users must make use the do have access to few of their account detail. Then AOL will help you get into your account with ease. Follow the steps below the reset your AOL account password;
- On any of your web browser, enter this AOL URL, login.aol.com/forget.
- On the page, enter your email address or phone number for the account you trying to reset password for. Well users can as well make use of their recovery phone number and recovery email address.
- After entering any click on the “Continue” icon.
- Typing in your email address for your account, it will search for your mobile phone number and recovery email.
- Click or select on any, which you want to get a recovery code.
- Then enter the recovery code that was sent to you, and click on the “Verify” icon.
- Then you will be asked to enter your new password. And then confirm the new password.
- Click on the “Continue” icon to confirm the “Password Change” process.
Following the above steps carefully for resetting your AOL account password, the user will finish successfully with ease.