You as a Microsoft users, have you ever come across any message which says “Microsoft account does not exit” when you try logging in to your account. It just a minor issue users do face sometimes, so don’t panic. Apart from that there are other issues users do come across when trying to sign in to their Microsoft account. Well, also there is a solution for that; the users can reset their Microsoft account password to fix the issue.
How to Reset Your Microsoft Account Password
It is very easy and fast to reset your Microsoft account password when you have a good working internet connection. Then every of the process or steps the users get to will go smoothly without any network issue. Follow the below steps to reset your Microsoft password.
- First you will have to do a search for your account.
- Users should visit or type in the Microsoft URL account.live.com/username/recover. It helps you to search and find your Microsoft account live.
- Enter your email address or phone number which is link or associated with the account you want to reset password for.
- Click on the “Next” icon.
- If you entered an email address or mobile phone number you will be sent a code to enter on the box.
- When you get the code, enter it and click on the “Next” icon.
- Then it will search for the Microsoft account when is associated with the details you provided.
- When it displays the account you are looking for click on the “Sign In” icon.
If it did not sign you in then you will have to take the other steps on How Do I Reset My Microsoft Account Password. Or you can decide to just Recover your Microsoft Account.