There are lots of PayPal users today who still find it hard whenever they want to send money to another PayPal user. They do think it more difficult like sending money with your bank account with offline mode. Well, the internet has made everything possible with ease, so sending money with your PayPal account is very easy. They are two ways a PayPal user can send money to anyone.
- Users who want to send money to anyone for the reason of them buying something? The user would have to select the PayPal payment type for “Pay for Goods and Services”.
- Also, users who want to send money to a friend or family members will have to make use of the PayPal payment option. “Send to Friends and Family in US” or “Send to Friends and Family Internationally”.
How to Send Money with PayPal
Like I said earlier, the internet has made everything online possible with ease. Well, users should make sure they have much money on their debit or credit card before thinking of sending money to anyone. Follow the below steps to send money with PayPal;
- Login to your PayPal account.
- At the top side of the page, Click on the “Send and Request” icon.
- Then select from the types of Payment option you want to make use of depending on who you are sending money to.
- Enter the email address or mobile phone number you want to send money to.
- Then enter the amount of funds you want to send to the user.
- Then click on the “Continue” icon.
Okay next you will have to then review the information and then confirm it by clicking on the “Send Money Now” icon. Users should note, once they have click on the “Send Money Now” icon. They want be able to reverse the transaction they have made. So they should check the users details of the transaction properly.