You as a user on the Yahoo mail platform, do you still have an old picture on your Yahoo account? Or you don’t even have any picture on your account; why not update your Yahoo account picture. Yahoo mail give users access to update their Yahoo picture any device they which to make use of. Well, use can update their picture on their Yahoo account on the desktop computer and with the Yahoo mail mobile app. Also they can make use of their mobile web browser on any device, android or IOS device. Yahoo requires users to upload any image for their profile but it should be in .jpg, .png, and jpeg, format. And also it shouldn’t be above 5MB and at least 192×192 pixels.
How to Update Your Yahoo Account Picture
It is very easy and fast to update your picture on your Yahoo account. Like I said earlier, users can update their picture on both the Yahoo app and web browser. Follow the below steps to do so;
Update Your Picture on the Yahoo App
- Login your Yahoo mail account on the Yahoo mobile app.
- On the front page, click on the “Three slide side bar” icon.
- Then click on the “Manage accounts” icon.
- Then click on the “Account Info” icon.
- Next is for you to click on your picture, which is above your name.
- Then, it will direct you to your phone library for you to choose a new picture.
- Then you can crop the photo to your own taste.
- Now click on the “Choose” icon to update your Yahoo picture on the Yahoo mail app.
Update Your Picture on Your Web Browser
- On any of your web browser, login to your Yahoo mail account.
- Navigate to the right side of the page, and click on the “Account Info” icon.
- It will direct you to your account “Personal Info”.
- Click on the “Camera Image” which is above your name.
- It will then direct you to your library to select a picture for your profile.
- You can decide to crop and rotate the picture if it suits you, then save.
Follow the above steps properly you will successfully update your Yahoo account picture with ease.