- 1 Jamb Cost of Form and Registration – Jamb 2020 Application Form
- 2 Step by Step Guide on How to Register for Jamb 2020
- 3 Update on When Jamb Registration Start and Closes
Jamb Registration: Student who would like to know of the price of Jamb direct entry form for the year 2020/2021. Or you are interested in knowing the time or day when the Jamb form for the year 2020/2021 will be out. On the article we would be giving you much details you would want to know about Jamb 2020/2021.
Jamb Cost of Form and Registration – Jamb 2020 Application Form
Lots of student would want to know if the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Jamb 2020/2021 registration form is out. Or do you want to know what the price is for the Jamb direct entry form for this year 2020/2021.
- Cost of Jamb Registration is #3,500
- Jamb offers every student a Mandatory reading text, which would be paid for. Amount is #500.
- Any CBT centre you visit to process your jamb registration will charge you a fee of #1000 for registration fee.
- Total fee the Jamb registration will cost you is #5,000.
NOTE: The normal period of time that Jamb gives user to complete their registration process is 6 weeks. But due to this year we haven’t how long will be given to student.
Good At Answering QUIZ Question Try Some Out >>> QUIZ MASTER
It is advisable for every student who is about to register for Jamb this year to visit only the Accredited CBT CENTRES NATION WIDE and JAMB OFFICIES for their registration.
Due to the release of the Jamb form, every question asked by student are been answered. Questions includes:
- Is Jamb 2020/2021 form out?
- Has 2020/2021 Jamb CBT registration started?
- Can someone register for Jamb Now?
- What is the release date for Jamb 2020?
- What is the Starting Date for Jamb 2020?
Due to the fact that the Jamb registration process for this year has not started, why student do wait for the official announcement on when the start Jamb form will sell for 2020/2021. Users can think of creating a Candidates profile on the Jamb portal.
Step by Step Guide on How to Register for Jamb 2020
Some student does prefer they do visit one of the Accredited CBT CENTRES NATION WIDE and JAMB OFFICIES to start their registration.
Jamb Candidate Profile Registration
Every student is to make use of one cell phone number for each year for their Jamb registration.
Using your mobile phone to register for Jamb, it is automatically linked to the Jamb candidate profile.
This phone number you have made use of will be use to get all information on message consigning your Jamb Application or Examination for the year 2020/2021.
Every candidate who want to register for Jamb will have to send an SMS text message of his or her details, Your “Surname, First-name, Middle-Name” to 55019. Note: make use you use the full name which you use to register for Wace or Neco. Then a profile code containing 10 characters will be sent to you on your mobile number you use for the Registration.
Helps for In Case You Mistake or Loss your Jamb Profile Code
To help correct your mistaken Candidate name, send an SMS text massage of the same “Surname, First-Name, and Middle-Name” to 55019, making use of the same number. While to help recover or get back your lost Profile code, send a SMS text message “RESEND” to 55019 with the same mobile number.
Where to Buy Jamb ePIN – Selling Centre for Jamb ePIN
Student can Buy Jamb ePIN from so many places.
- Banks, eleven banks participates in selling the Jamb ePIN, e.g ECOBANK, ACCESS, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FEDILITY, JAIZ, STERLING, SKYE, UNITY, ZENITH, UNION.
- Use of online payment platform; Interswitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve), and SystemSpecs (Remita).
- Making use of ATMs of Banks like, ECOBANK, ACCESS, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FEDILITY, JAIZ, STERLING, SKYE, UNITY, ZENITH, UNION.
- Use of mobile money operators. e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), Packway Projects (ReadyCash), and Paga.
- Making use of USSD (NIBSS and ERCAS) for mobile banking.
How to Recover or Get Back Your Lost ePIN
To recover or get back your lost ePIN, the candidate will have to send an SMS text message, (UTMEPIN) or (DEPIN) to 55019 with your mobile number.
Update on When Jamb Registration Start and Closes
The registration for Jamb 2020/2021 will commence on the 13th January 2020. It will be closing on February 17th 2020.
Mock Exam for Jamb 2020/2021 will hold on the 18th of February.
The Main exam will commence on March 14th to April 4th 2020.