JCPenney Credit Card which is issued to users by Synchrony Bank. Every user who apply now or later for the JCPenney credit card get an extra 15% off on any purchase they make online. Starting from the first day your JCPenney card was issued to you. And also, 5% off select Merchandise. When you apply and get the JCP credit card you can use your JC Penney Credit Card for payment on any acceptable online store. With your JCPenney card you can make payment of any bill you will like to cover up for.
If you are just looking to make payment online, you can make use of JCP or JCPenney credit card, to pay as a Guest. All you have to do is skip the JCP credit card application, login, and registration steps and pay as a guest with JCPenney.
Benefits of JCPenney Credit Card
Every JCPenney cardmember are automatically enrolled in a lot of rewards, with so much benefits that comes with it.
- You earn $10 reward for 200 point for every quality purchase you make.
- Get a special gift to celebrate your birthday.
- Earn extra opportunities for bonus events.
- For every quality purchase you make with your JCPenney credit card you earn rewards 2x faster.
- Which means for every $1 you spend; you get 1 point.
- And for every $2 you spend; you get 1 point in any other way you spend with your JCPenney card.
- Every JCPenney cardmember get 150 plus for credit savings days.
- Users get special bonus opportunities on any brand they love.
- With the Platinum appreciation, users get extra 30% off on Exclusive sale days.
Note the higher you on with the JCPenney or Jcp.com, the better it gets for you. JCP have to different credit card, which are Gold status and Platinum status.
User do have to spend $500 or more in a year at JCPenney or jcp.com, to help to earn or maintain Gold Status.
User do have to spend $1000 or more in a year at JCPenney or jcp.com, to help earn or maintain Platinum Status.
Cost to Get JCPenney Credit Card
- $0 annual fee.
- $38 for late payment fee.
- $27.99 when you purchase APR Rate.
- 23 days before payment are due.
- No less than $2.00 of interest.
What I Need to Know Before I Apply for JCPenney Card
When you want to apply for a JCPenney card, there are some basic information which are personal you would have to provide. It all based on the product and service you want to apply for with JCPenney Credit Card Synchrony Bank. This information is below;
- Your income and Social Security Number (SSN).
- Payment history and account balances.
- Your credit scores and credit history.
Well all JC Penney credit card information is protected by Synchrony back. You don’t need to panic how safe your personal information is. With the help of the federal law, Synchrony bank help protect your JC Penney credit card information which is personal from any access that is unauthorized.
Information Needed to Apply for JCPenney Card
To apply for your JCPenney card, below are the basic information you need to provide to complete the application process.
- Your first, middle Initial, and last name.
- You need you fully complete address country and state.
- Email address, and mobile phone number for verification.
- Date of birth and annual income.
- Then your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpay Identification Number (ITIN).
How to Apply for JCPenney Credit Card
With the help of Synchrony Bank, application process for JCPenney credit card has been shorten. Which mean users can now apply for their JCPenney card with ease, without providing to many personal information. You can apply for your new JCPenney credit card at a low-cost fee;
- Go to apply.syf.com, the application page for JCPenney Credit Card.
- Then provide your personal information.
- By entering the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
After which you would have to follow the prompt screen instruction, providing all the necessary information to complete your JCP credit card application process.
How to Login to Your JCP Credit Card
You can login to your JCPenney credit card for bill payment and pay for purchased items online. And also, check out your payment history, and check your account balance. Follow the below steps to login to your JCP credit card;
JCPenney Credit Card Login:
- Open you web browser.
- Go to jcpenney.syf.com/login/.
- Make use of the sign in form.
- Enter your JCPenney user ID.
- Then enter your JCPenney password.
- Then click on the “Secure Login” button.
You will then be logged in to your JCP credit card account, where you can pay your bills and make payment for any item you purchased online.